Vman's Blog: funny stuff, news, gadgets & movies

My blog is updated daily so: add Vman's Blog to your favorites!

Friday, June 23, 2006

F1 is at Montreal babies!

I'M BACK! You Know It! I finally finished my exam and it's the "SUMMER OF GEORGE"!
Euh... i meant babies in the sense of hot chicksas not babies in the sense of "...I didn't know she was 3". perv. Anywayz, the crazy craze of the F1 is here in montreal, and it is exploding with hot cars, hot chicks and cold beer! (that should have made a tshirt... or at least a postcard).
check these photo compilations i made of the BMW F1 Team. Right behind my building on Rene-Levesque street they pimped out the parking lot to make it an F1 mini test-drive track. Also cehck the last pic that show the madness on Crescent street here in downtown. Check the Optimus Prime sound system (top-left) Not so many pics of chicks (I do have a GF boys) but believe me the gene pool is full! And the type who are willing to talk to you! (to give you coupons and sell you Red-bull mostly... but still cool.) For those of you who are hungry, more videos & pics are here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home