Vman's Blog: funny stuff, news, gadgets & movies

My blog is updated daily so: add Vman's Blog to your favorites!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Google Talk is drunk...

Check this out! I used the below "google talk" hack tool just for fun and typed: 'i love jessica alba', which is a valid statement 100% of the guys would agree upon (even the gay ones) . What I got from google is the following: [look at the image]. From it, we can understand that:
  • Jessica Alba is HOT (what else is new)
  • then Google started to get all wierd and shit, saying: "i LOVE him so much" (i don't care how much 100% vodka you drink she still looks like a girl)
  • Google is a fan of the Rolling Stones when it's stoned: "can't get no satisfaction? cause I try and I try and I try..."

Well, to get some real satisfaction without trying endlessly, just click on the next image:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home