Vman's Blog: funny stuff, news, gadgets & movies

My blog is updated daily so: add Vman's Blog to your favorites!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Rise of Legends is too good not to marry ;-)

So I recently purchased (and by purchased I mean ofcourse wait 1.5days to download from BitTorrent) Rise of Legends, the follower of Rise of Nations who passed right below my big nose in 2003 & had an average score of 9.3 on the Gamespot scale. My criteria for good games has been redefined over the years and let me show u the reasons that make a game sexy for Vman in 2006:
  • If it runs slow (full detail on) on my freak machine with it's huge 1500 MB of x2 D's (Dual channel) Ram, sizzling Radeon X800 GT 256mb and intelligent 3 Ghz P4 HT 613 CPU. So I have to put it on medium resolution. (hope that I scared away all chicks who read this blog... don't worry tomorrows menu: a naked dude)
  • If I have to stay until 2AM to play it when I have to wake up at 5:30AM for my midterm
  • If I make lame excuses to my GF when she wants it, to run play with it (not with 'IT' pervs..)
So yeah it's an awesome RTS game you should all try before you die, it looks awesome, it sounds awesome, it plays awesome, and it's the shiaatz!

Check these amazing screensots i "borrowed" from Gaymespot.com (go & check out their videos too) who gave it only a 7.6 when it deservs a 10.6:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home