Vman's Blog: funny stuff, news, gadgets & movies

My blog is updated daily so: add Vman's Blog to your favorites!

Friday, June 09, 2006

Fifa 2006 Rankings!

Sorry fo the lack of posts, f'ing Blogspot was down... Anyway, Fifa world Cup is starting today at 12:00 (-5 Timezone) and Germany vill krash Costa Rica 3-0... or i'm a romaian thief. Also, check this Fifa official team ranking I found on the net which places the Czech Republic 2nd on the ranking just behind Brazil! Who would have thunken? Can't wait to return home and see todays 2 games on my 44" 720p HDTV with 6.1 Surround Yamaha sound! That or watch it on my 1.8" Cell with Mono Sound, either way I am verry "branché". And who's gonna win the world cup u aks? well with those crazy referees that jump to stop good players, not Brazil. I'm rooting for the ex-underdogs the Czechs! Closest thing to Romania there is ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home